Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Today is the day

Today is the day I have decided to put my best foot forward and let the Lord lead me wherever it is I need to go. Health problems, He'll heal them one way or another. I am determined to go on with my life and do the things that I love to do and do them all in excellence! Can I get an "Amen."

"and if you're like me you need a hope, a coffee, a melody, just sit back down and let keep spinning round, cause yesterdays gone and today is waiting on you to show your face. And it might not be the prettiest thing you've ever seen but its a new day, oh baby its a new day........and if you look outside and see a beautiful sunrise, then its a new day, its a new day, its a new day" -Robbie Seay

Thank you Lord that Your mercies are new EVERY morning!

No comments: